Today we will show you how an excellent execution of Facebook advertising techniques managed to accelerate the growth of an eCommerce and multiply several times its turnover.
A small B2C retail company contacted us after a year of having started its journey into online retailing. At that time, it was a small company with two physical retail locations.
When we started working with them, their advertising budget was 10% of what it is today because they were getting negative revenue.
With the NWA team, we established eCommerce goals for the next 6 months of the project:
- Execute a Multilevel campaign throughout the entire Sales Funnel.
- Increase the number of visitors to eCommerce.
- Increase the number of sales of eCommerce.
- Increase Conversion Rate (visits that result in sales)
- Increase Return on Investment (ROI).
- Decrease the Shopping Cart Abandonment rate.
We started with the verification, integration, and installation of different advertising tracking systems and analytics platforms for visitor tracking - including Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, and Google Analytics.
The main goal was to be able to analyze the advertising data to reach the target audience.
We then developed different campaigns at the different levels of the sales funnel to get new traffic, and simultaneously lead the audience to make a purchase.
We worked gradually to grow an audience and gather information from the different advertising networks. This allowed us to understand how consumers behaved and obtain helpful information, such as: where they came from, what interests they had, and which products were most relevant to them.
In the second stage, after gathering enough information, we accelerated the investment. The results were so positive that the client reached out to ask us to reduce the number of sales they were getting because they couldn't keep up with their operational capacity.
- ROI for the last 4 months was 2,557.54% - when it used to be negative.
- Sales amounted to almost one million ARS.
- The amount spent on advertising increased by 811% when sales increased by 6249% compared to the previous 4 months.
- The next picture speaks for itself: